One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Five  At the Customs

Official: Passport and Embarkation Card, please.
Passenger: Here you are, sir.
工作人员:请出示护照和登机牌。
Passenger: Here you are, sir.
旅客:给你.
O: Where’re you from?
您从哪里来?
P: I’m from China.
旅;我从中国来。

O: Do you have anything to declare?
工:您有什么要申报的吗?
P: No, nothing.
旅:没有。

O: Would you open this suitcase, please?
工:请您打开提箱好吗?
P: Sure.
旅:当然可以。

O: Let me take a look at this bag. Can you open it?
工:我来看看这个包,您能打开吗?
P: Yes.
旅:好的。

O: Is this camera a gift for someone?
工:这台照相机是给别人的礼物吗?
P: No, it’s my camera for personal use.
旅:不,是我自己用的。

O: You have to pay for this camera.
工:您得给这台照相机上税。
P: No, please don’t. This is for my personal use.
旅:请不要这样。这是我个人使用的物品。

O: You have a lot of gifts, so you have to pay for the camera.
工:您已经买了这么多礼物,所以照相机必须得上税。
P: Almost all are for my friends in the States.
旅: 几乎所有这些都是送给我在美国的朋友们的。