Vicki:
Hey, Pam, I hear you’re getting married!
呵,帕梅拉,我听说你要结婚了?
Pam: Yeah, we are. In May.
是的,准备在五月.
Vicki: Well, congratulations!
那么祝贺你们.
Pam: Thanks. I’m getting a little nervous.
谢谢,我真的有点紧张.
Vicki: I can imagine. Are you having a big wedding?
我能想像得出来,你们准备举行一个盛大的婚礼吗?
Pam: Well, we’ve invited about two hundred people.
是的,我们已经邀请了大约二百人
Vicki: Wow! That’s a lot of planning.
啊,有这么多安排.
Pam: It sure is. The reception’s going to be at the Ritz Hotel.
那当然了,婚宴将在丽滋饭店举行.
Vicki: Oh, la-di-da! And where are you going
for honeymoon?
噢,你们打算去哪儿度蜜月?
Pam: Hawaii. For two weeks.
夏威夷,大约两周.
Vicki: Oh, you’re so lucky. And I can see you’re
very happy.
噢,你真幸运. 我知道你很幸福.
Pam: Thanks.
谢谢. |