One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Five   Buying a Genuine Silk Tie

买纯真丝领带
 

Saleswoman: Good afternoon, sir. Are you being served?
S: 下午好,先生。想买什么?
Man: Good afternoon. Would you show me some genuine silk ties?
M: 下午好. 拿几条纯真丝领带让我看看好吗?
S: Certainly, sir. How do you like this one?
S: 好的,先生。这条怎么样?
Man: I’m afraid it is too bright. Please show me some in deep color.
M: 这条颜色太鲜艳。请拿几条深颜色的。

S: OK. These are of deep colors.
S: 行,这些是深色的。
Man: Oh, how nice. I like them. How much is it?
M: 太漂亮了,我很喜欢。这条多少钱?

S: 148 yuan
S: 148元。
Man: I’m afraid it’s too dear to me. I’d like to buy a cheaper one.
M: 恐怕对我来说这太贵了。我想买条便宜些的。

S: Maybe this one will suit you. This is just 88 yuan. It’s worth every penny of it
S: 或许这条会适合你,这条只售88元。很值的。
Man: Let me have a look.. ..Ah, I’ll take it. Here is 100 yuan.
M: 我看一下,好,我就买这条。这是100元。

S: Take your change, please.
S: 请拿好您的零钱。(找头)