One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Seven    At the Souvenir Department

在纪念品商店
 

Saleswoman: What can I do for you?
S: 想买什么?
Tourist: I’d like to see some silk figures.
T: 我想看看绢人。

S: We have several kinds, Here’s one that is very popular.
S: 我们有好几种绢人,这种非常受欢迎。
T: It’s lovely. How much is it?
T: 真漂亮。多少钱?
S: Two hundred yuan. It’s a good bargain.
S: 200 元。价钱很便宜。
T: Can you pack the silk figure and send it to the United States for me?
T: 你能为我把这个绢人打包装并寄到美国吗?

S: Yes. The postage, of course, will be extra.
S: 可以,但要额外付邮资。
T: How much will the postage come to?
T: 邮资共计多少钱?

S: About twenty yuan. There is also an extra charge of ten yuan for the packing, because we will have to make a special wooden box.
S: 大约20元。打包装还要额外收10元。因为我们得做个特制的木箱。
T: All right. I’ll take this silk figure. Please send it to the address.
T: 好吧。我买下这个绢人。请寄到这个地址。

S: All right .
S: 好的。
T: By the way, I’d like to buy a souvenir for a friend. He is a painter. Can you suggest something?
T: 顺便问一下,我想给一位朋友买个纪念品,他是名画家。你看买什么好?

S: Sure. He might like these, papercuts.
S: 他或许会喜欢剪纸。
T: Good idea. They are beautiful and very artistic.
T: 好主意,这些剪纸既好看又很艺术。

S: We sell papercuts from many places of the country. This is from Shanghai. That’s from Guangzhou.
S: 我们出售很多产地的剪纸。这种是上海的。那种是广州的。
T: How much is a set?
T: 多少钱一套?

S: This one is fifteen yuan and that one is thirteen yuan.
S: 这套15元,那套13元。
T: I’ll take five sets of this kind.
T: 我买5套这种剪纸。

S: Anything else?
S: 还买其它东西吗?
T: No. Let’s see what it will all cost.
T: 不买了。一共多少钱?

S: Three hundred and five yuan.
S: 305元。