One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Six At the Airport
Betty: Hello! Have you been waiting long?
贝蒂:咳, 你等很久了吗?
David: Not very long. It’s good to see you. How was your trip? When did you leave and have you had lunch?
戴维:不算太久.很高兴见到你.旅途怎么样?什么时候出发的?吃午饭了吗?
B: Great, Just before noon. I had lunch on the plane.
B:不错. 午前出发的.在飞机上吃了午饭.
D: What did they give you?
D:吃了什么?
B: Salad and sandwiches, and cake for dessert.
B:色拉和三明治.还有蛋糕做为甜点.

D: Did you check your bag?
D:你去取行李了吗?
B: No. It’s a big one, I’m sorry to say. I hope they put it on the plane!
B:没有,对不起,它太大了.我希望他们把它装上了飞机.
D: I hope so, too…Here’s the Baggage Claim. But the things from your plane aren’t here yet. What does your bag look like?
D:希望如此. 这儿是行李认领处.但你那班飞机的东西还没在这里.你的包什么样?
B: It’s a big black one. Here’s the truck now. Look at all those bags!
B:是个黑色的大包.看,托运车.看那些包!
D: And look at all the people. Let’s stand over here. There’s a big black bag.
D:看那些人.我们就站在这儿吧.这有个黑色的 大包.
B: That’s not mine. Mine is bigger. There it is.
B:那不是我的.我的更大些. 在这儿.
D: Let’s check the number. This says 703-9926.
D:检查一下号码.写着703-9926.
B: That’s my bag. I’m sorry it’s so heavy.
B:这是我的.抱歉,它太重了.
D: Never mind. Let’s go out that door. Wait here with the bag while I get my car from the parking lot.
D: 没关系.我们出那扇门,你带着行李等着,我去停车场把车开过来.