One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Two   At the Airport
 

Official: Welcome to the United States. May I see
your passport?
工作人员:欢迎来到美国。请出示您的护照和入境申请表。
Li: Yes here you are.
李先生:好的,给你。
Z: Ok, here you are.
张:好的,给你。
O: Let’s see, you have a tourist visa. Where will you be staying?
工:您的护照是旅游签证。您将在哪儿逗留?
L: Mostly in the New York area.
李:大部分是在纽约地区。

O: Ok, everything seems to be in order. You may go to the baggage-claim area, then proceed through customs.
工:好,看起来好象没什么问题。您现在可以去领取行李,再进行海关检验。
Official: Have you filled out your customs form
工:您填好海关申报表了吗?

O: That’s OK. Anything else?
Li: Yes, already.
李:填好了。
张:没有了。我不知道还有什么别的东西了。
O: Fill in this Baggage Declaration Form, please.
工:请填一下这张行李申报单。
O: Do you have anything particular to declare?
工:您有什么东西要申报的吗?
L: No, nothing that I’m aware of.
李:我不知道有什么要申报。