One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Two  On the way to the Hotel

Receptionist : Good evening. May I help you?
接待员:晚上好。有什么要帮忙的吗?
Mr. Li:Good evening. I’d like to have a room for a couple of days.
李先生:晚上好。我想订一间客房。

R: May I have your name, please?
接:请问您的名字,先生?
L: Li Quan.
李:李权。

R: Do you have a reservation with us?
接:您事先有预订吗?
L: No. I came here at short notice and did not have time to make reservations.
李:没有,我很仓促地来这儿,没有时间预订。

R: I see. What kind of room would you prefer? We have single rooms, double rooms, suites and deluxe suites.
接:我知道了。您想住什么样的房间?我们有单人
L: I’d like to have a single room, preferably facing south.
李:我想订一个单人间,最好是朝南。

R: O .K. I’ll arrange it for you. Room 1020 on the tenth floor, facing south.
接:好,我来为您安排。第十层朝南的1020房。
L: Good. By the way , how much is it for a day ?
李:好的,顺便问一下,多少钱一天?

R: 50 US dollars .
接:50美元。
L: I’ll take it.
R: Please fill in this registration form. And show me your passport
接: 请填好这张登记表。请给我看一下您的护照。
L: Sure. Here it is .
李:好的,给你。

R: How long are you going to stay in our hotel?
接:您准备在这儿住几天?
L: Three days.
李:3天。

R: This is the key to your room. And our bellboy will show you to your room.
接:这是您房间的钥匙。我们的服务生会带您去房间。
L: Thanks.
李:谢谢。

R: My pleasure.
接:十分乐意。