One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Three Information Desk

Mr. Liu : Good morning . Do you have a single room ?
刘先生:早上好。你们有单人间吗?

Receptionist: How long will you be staying ?
接待员:您准备住几天?
L: About a week .
刘:大概一个星期。

R: Let me see. You can have one on the second floor facing the park which is 60 dollars a night.
接:我来查一下,您可以住二楼的一间对折对着停车场的房间。每晚60美元。
L: That’s all right.
刘:行。

R: May I see your passport?
接:我可以看一下您的护照吗?
L: Here you are.
刘:给你。

R: Now, please fill out this form. Nationality, age, occupation, passport number and your signature here.
接:现在请您填好这张表格。国籍,年龄,职业,护照号码,并在这儿签名。
L: By the way, what’s the checkout time?
刘:顺便问一下,什么时候退房?

R: You can check out at any time before 12 noon. Here is your key. It is room 243. The bellman will take your bags for you.
接:您可以在中午12点以前退房。这是您的钥匙。是243房。服务生会帮您拎行李的。
刘:谢谢。
L: Fine. Thank you.
刘:谢谢。

Bellman: This way, please.
服务生:这边请。
L: It is a very nice room. When is room service available?
刘先生:客房不错,什么时候有客房服务?

B: It’s available 24 hours a day.
服:客房服务是一天24小时提供的。
L: Is there a Chinese restaurant here in this hotel?
刘:这个旅馆里有没有中餐厅?

B: Yes, we have one on the tenth floor.
服:有的,在十层楼。
L: That’s wonderful.
刘:真不错。

B: The coffee shop is on the first floor near the lobby.
服:咖啡店是在一楼,靠近大厅。
L: Fine. Thank you. By the way, where could I have my laundry done?
刘:好的,谢谢。顺便问一下,在哪里可以洗衣服?

B: Just leave it in the laundry bag in the bathroom.
服务生:只需把衣服放在卫生间的洗衣袋中就行了。
L: Thank you. Here is just a little something for your trouble.
刘:谢谢,这是我的一点小意思,麻烦你了。

B: Oh, thank you.
服务生:啊,谢谢。