One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Seven At the Reception Desk

Customer: I want a single room with a bath. How much do you charge a day?
顾客:我想要一间有浴室的单人间。每天多少钱?

Receptionist: It is 60 dollars a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.
接待员:60美元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
C: It’s very reasonable.
顾:价钱很合理。

R: How many nights do you wish to stay?
接:您打算住多久?
C: Two weeks.
顾:两个星期。

R: Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
接:您已经办好住宿登记手续了吗?
C: Oh, yes, I’m going to fill in the form of registration right now.
顾:是的,我将马上填好住宿登记表。

R: Here is your key, Mr. .Li Nan. Your room number is 1001.It is on the 10th floor.
接:这是钥匙,李南先生。您的房间号是1001,它在10层。
C: Thank you.
顾:谢谢您。

R: And now if you are ready, Mr. .Li Nan, I’ll call the bellboy and he’ll take you to you to your room.
接:李南先生,如果您现在准备好了,我叫应接生,他将带您到您的房间。
C: Yes, I’m ready. Thank you.
顾:是的,我准备好了。谢谢。

R: Just a moment, please .Let me get your keys .I hope you enjoy your stay with us.
接:请稍等,我帮您拿钥匙。希望您住得愉快。
C: I’ll try.
顾:我会的。

R: Good night, Mr.Li Nan.
接:晚安,李南先生。