One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue One Housekeeping
Attendant: Turn-down service. May I come in?
服务员:收拾房间啦,可以进来吗?
Guest: Come in, please.
顾客:进来吧。

A: Good evening, madam.
服:晚上好,夫人。
G: Good evening. How about tidying up a bit in the bathroom? We’ve just showered, and it’s quite a mess.
客:晚上好。能稍微打扫一下卫生间吗?我们刚洗完澡,乱七八糟的。

A: Right away. I’ll place some fresh towels in there, and I’ll clean the toilet bowl, wash basin and tub.
服:马上就去。我会把坐厕,洗面盆,浴缸都清理干净,在放几条新毛巾。
G: The children have just played on the bed, so please change our sheets and pillow cases.
客:孩子们刚在床上玩过,也换一下床单和枕套吧。

A: Yes, madam.
服:好的,夫人。
G: Do you have a transformer for electric razor? And we need two more pairs of bath slippers.
客:有接电动剃须刀的变压器吗?另外再要两双洗澡用的拖鞋。

A: Certainly. I get off at 10:00 p.m. Would it be all right if I send them up by the overnight attendant who does the turn-down?
服:好的。我晚上10点下班,我会让夜班服务员给您送来的,您看好吗?
G: OK. And I’d like a hair-dryer tomorrow.
客:可以。明天我还需要一个电吹风。

A: We have many articles on loan to guests. Just refer to your “Welcome Booklet”.
服:我们有许多用品可供客人借用,您可以参看“客人手册”。
G: You’ve been so helpful.
客:您想得真周到。