Guest: Will you do me a favor, Miss?
顾客:小姐,能帮个忙吗?
Attendant: Certainly, sir.
服务员:当然可以,先生。
G: I wonder if your hotel has the morning call
service.
客:你们酒店是否有早上唤醒服务。
A: Yes, sir. Anyone who stays in our hotel can ask for the service.
Would you like a morning call?
服:是的,先生。我们酒店的客人都可以要求这种服务。您要早上唤醒吗?
G: Yes, I must get up earlier tomorrow. I want
to go to the National Park to enjoy the morning beautiful scenery
there.
客:是的,明天早上我必须早起。我想到国家公园去享受那里的美景。
A: At what time do you want me to call you up, sir?
服:您想让我什么时间叫醒您,先生?
G: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.
客:请在明天早上6点整。
A: What kind of call would you like, by phone or by knocking at
the door?
服:您需要哪种方式,用电话叫醒还是敲门?
G: By phone. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.
客:电话叫醒。我不想打扰我的邻居。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll tell the operator to call you up at 6 tomorrow
morning. Anything else I can do for you?
服:是的,先生。我将叫接线员在明天早上6点钟给您打电话。还有别的事要我做吗?
G: No. Thanks. Good night.
客:没有了,谢谢。晚安。
A: Good night, sir. Sleep well and have a pleasant dream.
服:晚安,先生。睡好并做个美梦。
|