Attendant:
Room service. Good afternoon! Can I help you?
服务员:客房服务部,下午好。能为您效劳吗?
Guest: Good afternoon! My name is Li Nan. I’m
in room 1201. I’d like to order two tunasandwiches and a large pot
of coffee. And would you please bring them to my room as soon as
possible?
顾客:下午好。我叫李楠,住1201房间。我想要两份金枪鱼三明治和一大壶咖啡。能尽快送
A: Yes, sir. No problem.
服:是的,先生,没问题。
G: Thanks.
客:谢谢。
A: Is that all, sir?
服:就这些吗,先生?
G: That’s it.
客:是的。
A: OK. I’ll bring them to you right away.
服:好的。马上就给您送去。
A: Room Service, may I come in?
服:我是客房送餐的,可以进来吗?
G: Come in, please.
客:请进。
A: Mr. Li Nan?
服:您是李楠先生吗?
G: Yes, just put them on the table over there.
客:是的,把它们放到那边的桌子上。
A: All right. Here is your bill.
服:好的。这是您的帐单。
G: Thank you. Can I have it charged to my account,
please?
客:谢谢。我能把它记到我的帐户上吗?
A: Certainly, sir. Would you sign here, please?
服:当然可以,先生。请在这里签字。
G: Yes.
客:好的。
A: Thank you for using room service. Goodbye.
服:谢谢您使用送餐服务,再见。 |