One | Two | Three | Four | Five   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue One Booking a Table

Waiter: Good morning. Shengjia Restaurant. May I help you?
早上好,这里是盛嘉大酒店, 能为你效劳吗?
Guest: Yes, I’d like to reserve a table for dinner.
我想预定一个餐桌进餐

Waiter: Certainly, sir. What time would you like your table, sir?
当然可以, 先生. 你什么时间来用餐.
Guest: I’m not sure, perhaps around 6 p.m.
我不能确定,大概在下午6点钟左右.

Waiter: Fine! How many in your party?
好的. 你们一共有多少人.
Guest: A party of six.
总共6个人.

Waiter: Well, I’’ll reserve a table for six at 6 p.m. sir. May I have your name please?
先生,我将给你们预定一个在6点钟的6人餐桌,能告诉我您的名字吗?
Guest: Yes, Li Nan.
可以, 我叫李楠

Waiter: Thank you, Mr. Li Nan.
谢谢您, 李楠先生.
Guest: Oh, any chance of a table by the window?
有没有靠近窗户的桌位?

Waiter: We have already received many bookings and though I cannot guarantee anything, please be assured that we’ll try our best, Mr. Li Nan. I hope you’ll understand.
我们已经接到很多预定,我不能保证做到. 请放心我们将尽力而为,李楠先生,希望您能谅解.
Guest: I do, but I would appreciate it, if it could be arranged.
我理解,如果能做到的话,我将非常感激.

Waiter: We look forward to having you with us tonight.
我们期望今晚见到您.
Guest: Good-bye.
再见!