Guest:
Bill, please.
请开单.
Waiter: Separate bills or one for all?
分单还是合单?
Guest: Separate bills, please.
分单.
Waiter: All right. I’ll make out the bill right away.
好的, 我马上就结算好.
Guest: Could I have my bill, please?
请给我帐单.
Waiter: Yes, sir. Here you are.
是的,先生,给您.
Guest: Could you kindly explain this to me?
What is item 6?
请给我解释一下,第6项是什么?
Waiter: The first item is the cover charge. Number 2 is the beer.
Then you starter, your main course and the vegetables. The main
course was 5 not 4, so item 6 is the difference.
第1项是附加费,第2项是啤酒钱,接着是第1道菜、主菜和蔬菜钱.主菜是5而不是4,故第6项是补差价.
Guest: What about the service, is that included?
服务费怎么算?是开在帐单里了吗?
Waiter: Yes, that’s marked down here, 10 percent service.
是的,服务费记在这里了,10%.
Guest: Good. Thank you. Now, can you take my
credit card?
好.谢谢! 那么你能用我的信用卡结帐吗?
Waiter: I’m afraid we don’t accept credit cards.
恐怕我们不能接受信用卡.
Guest: Oh, dear! What about a cheque with a
banker’s card?
噢.上帝!那么用支票和银行汇兑卡行吗?
Waiter: Yes, sir. That will be all right.
行.先生,那完全可以用. |