One | Two | Three | Four | Five   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Two Talking About Roast Beijing Duck

Wang: How do you like the duck, Jean?
你觉得烤鸭怎么样,珍妮?

Jean: It suits my taste. The skin is crisp while the meat is very tender, and the paste is a bit sweet.
很和我的胃口。皮薄肉嫩,味道甜美。
Mr. Li: It tastes good, but I feel it’s a bit heavy for me.
味道很好,但我觉得太油腻了。
Wang: It’s rather heavy for southerners. I understand that people in the south generally prefer light food.
对于南方人来说确实有点太油腻了。南方人一般喜欢清淡点的食物。

Mr. Li: Nevertheless, I do think it’s worthy of its fame as a specialty of the northern style of Chinese cooking.
但是,我确实认为它堪称中国北方特色菜之一。
Jean: The way it’s served is really special. The pancakes and the shallots go well with it.
它的吃法真的很独特,卷饼,葱和烤鸭配着吃真的很好。
Wang: Have one more sheet, Jean.
珍妮,再来一张。

Jean: No, thank you. I’ve had more than enough. Besides, I think it’s fattening.
谢谢,我已经吃的太多了,另外,我觉得它会使人发胖。
Wang: Don’t worry. Exercise will keep your figure. Let’s eat it up and walk back.
不用担心,锻炼可以保持你的体型,让我们把它吃光,然后走着回去。

Mr. and Mrs. Li: Enjoy your selves. We’ve got to go.
你们享用吧,我们得走了
Wang and Jean: Nice to have talked with you.
很高兴和你们聊天。