Guest:
Excuse me I’d like to try some Chinese food. Can you tell me where
l should go?
打扰了,我想尝中国菜.您能告诉我应到那里去吗?
Waiter: we serve Chinese food here. But I’m not sure which style
you prefer
我们这里有中国菜.但我不知道您喜欢什么风味?
Guest: I have no idea about Chinese food.
我对中国菜一无所知.
Waiter: It’s divided into eight big cuisine, or say, eight styles,
such as Cantonese food, Beijing food, Sichuan food, etc.
中国菜分为八大菜系,或者说是八大风味.如粤菜\京菜和川菜等等.
Guest: Is there any difference between Cantonese
food and Beijing food?
粤菜和京菜不同吗?
Waiter: Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy
and spicy.
粤菜清淡适口, 而京菜则味重香浓.
Guest: How about Sichuan food?
川菜怎么样?
Waiter: Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. And they taste differently.
川菜大都麻辣浓香,并且他们的味道各不相同.
Guest: Oh, really, I like hot food. So what’s
your recommendation for me?
噢, 其实我喜欢吃辣一点的,所以您给我推荐什么?
Waiter: I think Mapo beancurd and shredded meat in chili sauce are
quite special. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest
you go there? It’s on the second floor
我觉得麻婆豆腐和鱼香肉丝味道不错,我们有四川食品餐厅.可以建议你去那里吗?它在二楼.
Guest: Thank you.
谢谢你
Waiter: My pleasure.
荣幸之至. |