One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Three   At an Arts and Crafts Store

在工艺品商店
 

Salesman: Could I be of any service to you?
S: 想买什么?
Mr. Brown: I’d like to buy a typically Chinese cloisnne vase.
B: 我想买一个典型的中国景泰蓝花瓶.

S: Yes, sir. Please come here. We have a large collection. Everyday we have hundreds of tourists coming in for different sizes of cloisonne vases
S: 好的,先生,请到这边来,我们有大量的收藏.每天数百名游客来买不同型号的景泰蓝花瓶.
B: I would like a medium-sized vase, preferably with traditional Chinese painting.
B: 我想买一个中号的,最好带有传统的中国绘画.
S: What do you think of this one? The background is pale blue with traditional Chinese landscape painting.
S: 这个怎么样?底纹是浅蓝色的.带有传统的中国山水画.
B: It looks exquisite. I love it. What’s the price for it?
B: 非常精美,我很喜欢.多少钱?

S: 160 yuan.
S:160元。
B: All right, I’ll buy it. Can you pack the vase and send it to the United States for me?
B: 好吧,我买下.能为我把花瓶打包并寄往美国吗?

S: Of course, sir. The postage will be extra.
S:当然可以,先生.邮费额外交.
B: How much will the postage come to?
B: 邮费总共多少钱?

S: About 30yuan.There’s also an extra charge of 25yuan for the packing . You know, we have to make a special wooden box for the vase.
S: 大约30元.另外还要收25元的包装费,我们得为花瓶做个特制的木箱?
B: I see. Please send it to this address.
B: 我知道了.请寄往这个地址.

S: Very well. Here’s your change. Please check it.
S: 好,这是你的找头, 请数一下.
B: By the way, where can I buy some cloisonne bracelet?
B:顺便问一下,我在哪能买到景泰蓝手镯?

S: Go straight ahead, and then turn left. You’re sure to see it in front.
S:往前走,然后向左拐,到前面就能看到.
B: Thank you very much.
B:非常感谢.