One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Three  I'm afraid I'm lost

我恐怕是迷路了
A: Hello.
甲:喂,你好 
B: Hi, John? This is Thomas.
乙:咳,是约翰吗?我是托马斯。

A: Thomas! Where are you? Aren't you coming to the banquet?
甲:拖马斯!你在哪儿?你不是要来参加宴会吗?
B: Yes. I'm on my way, but I'm afraid I'm lost.
乙:是的,我在路上,但是我恐怕是迷路了。

A: Really?
甲:真的吗? 
B: I think I followed your directions. I went south on La Trobe Street to Park Avenue.
乙:我按照你的地址,向南走通往公园路的拉托比街。

A: Yes, that's right.
甲:你走得对。 
B: Then I turned left and drove to Darebin Road.
乙:然后我向左拐开到达比街。

A: Umhmm.
甲:哦 
B: After that, I turned left and got off at Marco Polo Bay.
乙:然后又向左拐,在马可波罗胡同下了车。

A: Uh oh! That's the problem. You were supposed to get off at Rose Bay. Now tell me where you are now.
甲:嗷,这就错了。你应该在玫瑰胡同下车。告诉我你现在的位置。
B: I'm calling from a phone at the Mall.
乙:我在商场给你打电话。

 
NEXT