One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Six   Money Exchange

兑换钱币
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
甲:早上好,先生,要帮忙吗? 
B: Can you exchange some money for RMB?
乙:能兑换人民币吗? 

A: Certainly. What kind of currency have you got?
甲:当然,您有哪种货币?
B: U.S.dollars.
乙:美元。

A: How much do you want to change?
甲:您想换多少? 
B: One thousand dollars and what's the exchange rate today?
乙:1000美元。今天的兑换牌价是多少? 

A: Today's rate is one dollar to 8.74 RMB.
甲:一美元兑换8.74元人民币。 
B: How much will 1000 U.S.dollars be in RMB?
乙:1000美元合多少人民币?
A: That'll be 8 740 RMB.
甲:共8740元。 
B: Yes, correct. Thank you.
乙:好,一点不错。谢谢。

A: Would you please show me your passport and sign your name on this exchange memo?
甲:请出示护照,在兑换单上签字,好吗?
B: Sure. By the way, I need some more ten yuan notes.
乙:可以。顺便说一下,我想要些10元的钞票。

A: No problem. Here is your money.
甲:没问题,给您的钱。 
B: Oh, thanks. By the way, what shall I do with the RMB left with me?
乙:谢谢。如果人民币没用完怎么处理? 

A: You may go to the Bank of China to change it back into dollars.
甲:您可以去中国银行把钱再换成美元。 
B: I see. Thank you very much.
乙:明白了,非常感谢。