One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Three   Calling To Say Goodbye

打电话告别
 

A: Miss Lin, I'm calling to say goodbye.
甲:林小姐,我打电话来告别。 
B: No, no so soon. I feel you have just come.
乙:时间过得真快,我感觉你好象刚刚来。

A: I have the same feeling. But all good things must come to an end as they say.
甲:我也有同感。但正像人们常说的“天下没有不散的宴席”。
B: We're sorry that you couldn't stay longer.
乙:很遗憾你不能再多呆些日子。
A: I wish I could stay a little longer, but lots to do back home.
甲:我真希望能多呆段时间,但是家里还有很多事情等着去做。 
B: Have you had your ticket confirmed already?
乙:你已经确认机票了吗?
A: Yes, I did it at the reception desk. But can you do me a favor? I want to stay in Beijing for one night. And can you book a single room there?
甲:是的,我在服务台确认的。你能帮我个忙吗?我想在北京住乙夜,你能帮我预定个单人房吗?
B: No problem. I'll take care of that. What's the time of the flight.
乙:没问题,我来办。几点的航班?

A: At 2 p.m.
甲:下午2点。 
B: Then we must arrive at the airport an hour before departure time. Will you please check out by 11? We'll pick you up and head straight to the airport. We shall have lunch at a nearby restaurant.
乙:那么我们必须在起飞前一小时到机场。在11点之前结帐好吗?我们接你直接去机场。我们在附近的餐馆吃午饭。

A: OK. Thank you very much.
甲:好的,谢谢你。 