One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Six   Saying Farewell at the Airport

在机场道别
 

A: It's very kind of you to see me off, Miss Li.
甲:李小姐,谢谢你来送我。
B: It's the least I could do. How time flies! You've been in China for a month. We met as strangers, but today, we are departing as friends.
乙:这是我该做的。时间过得真快。你到 中国都有一个月了。刚遇见时我们还不认识,分别时,我们已成了朋友。

A: Thank you very much for everything you have done for me during my stay here.
甲:谢谢你为我所做的一切。
B: You're welcome. Drop me a line when you get back to America.
乙:不必客气。当你回到美国后给我写信。

A: Of course. If by any chance you ever come to Columbia, be sure to look me up.
甲:当然会的。如果你有机会去哥伦比亚,一定去找我。
B: OK. I'll take the first chance to call on you if I get there.
乙:好的。如果我去那儿,一定会先去拜访你。

A: Great. My wife and I will be very glad to have you visit our home.
甲:太好了。我妻子和我都会高兴你能到我家来。 
B: Oh, it's time to board on plane. Remember to give my best regards to your family.
乙:哦,该登机了。记得代我问候你的家人。

A: Thank you. I'll do that.
甲:谢谢,我会的。 
B: Wish you a very pleasant journey home. Good bye.
乙:祝你旅途愉快,再见。

A: Good bye.
甲:再见。