One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six Translation | Key Points
Dialogue One   Arranging For a Tour Abroad

安排国外旅游
 

Clerk: Good morning. Can I help you?
职员:早上好,我能为你做些什么? 
Mr. Smith: Good morning. My wife and I, together with our two sons want to go to China for a two week holiday.
史密斯:早上好。我的太太和我,还有我的两个儿子想到中国度两周假。

C: What places do you prefer to go?
职:你们想去哪些地方? 
S: We particularly want to visit Beijing, Xi'an and Shanghai. Do you have any tour including all these places?
史:我们特别想去北京,西安和上海。你们有没有包含这些地方的旅行路线?

C: Yes, we have. Here are the brochures that describe various tour routes in China. You can choose anyone you like.
职:有的。这是些介绍各种到中国旅行线路的小册子。您可以任意选择您喜欢的一种。 
S: How much do you usually charge for a tour of China?
史: 到中国旅行一般收费多少? 

C: That depends. It is usually around 2000 dollars, including fee for transportation, accommodation and tickets for places of interest. The brochures will give you details.
职:依情况而定。一般在2000美元左右,包括交通,食宿和旅游点的门票。这些小册子会给你详细介绍。 
S: The information is very helpful. Thank you very much. Goodbye.
史:这些信息很有帮助。非常感谢。再见。

C: You're welcome. Goodbye.
职:不用谢。再见。

 
 
         
sp;