Dialogue Three At Customs Dialogue I II III
Official: Your passport please, Miss?
工作人员: 小姐,请出示你的护照
Female: One second please. It’s in the handbag. Here it is.
女士: 您稍等,在我的手提包里。哪,给你。
O: Have you anything to declare?
工: 有没有需要申报的物品?
F: I’m not sure. I have some gifts for my friends.
女:我不太清楚。我给朋友们捎了一些礼物。
O: What are they?
工: 都是什么?
F: Some bottles of perfume and 4 bottles of whisky.
女: 几瓶香水,还有4瓶威士忌。
O: Oh, that’s more than we can allow you free. I’m afraid you’ll have to pay some duty on them.
工: 啊,这超过免税范围了。恐怕您得上税。
F: All right.
女: 好吧。
O: Now, would you please open your suitcase for examination?
工: 现在,请您打开提包接受检查,行吗?
F: Yes, please.
女: 好的。
O: I’m afraid these books are prohibited entry?
工: 恐怕这些书不允许带入。
|