Dialogue Two: Ordering Western Food (西餐点菜) Dialogue I II III
Waiter: Good Evening. May I help you?
服务生:晚上好!有什么需要帮助的?
Guest: Could I have a menu, please?
客人:请给我菜单看一下?
W: Yes, here you are.
服:好的,给您/
G: Let me see what you have.
客:让我看看都有什么菜。
W: Are your ready to order now, sir?
服:您现在可以点菜吗,先生?
G: Yes, please note down my order? 客:是的,请记下。
W: With pleasure. 服:您请说。
G: I’ll have a mixed salad and a beefsteak. What vegetables come with the steak?
客:我要一份混合沙拉和一份牛排。牛排都配什么蔬菜?
W: Carrots and potatoes. How do you want your steak? 服:胡萝卜和土豆。您的牛排怎么做?
G: Medium, please. 客:半分熟。
W: What about potatoes? 服:那土豆呢?
G: I want to have mashed potatoes without gravy.
客:我想要土豆泥,不加肉卤。
W: What kind of soup would like to order? 服:您想点什么样的汤?
G: I’d like to have the sliced duck soup with mushroom. 客:给我来一份蘑菇鸭片汤。
W: Would you like something to drink? 服:要喝点什么吗?
G: A glass of whiskey, please. 客:来一杯威士忌。
W: OK, I’ll go and bring you some soon. 服:好的,马上给您上。
|