One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Three   Concert

音 乐 会
 

Clerk: Can I help you?
C: 能为您效劳吗?
Blake: Yes, I’d like to know what’s playing for tomorrow.
B: 是的,我想知道明天演什么?

C: Yes, let me see. Dave Brubeck will be doing one night.
C: 好的,让我看看。大卫*布鲁贝克将演出一个晚上。
B: Are there any good seats left for his performance?
B: 还有看演出的好座位吗?

C: That’s all sold out.
C: 都卖完了。
B: I see. Well, how about Friday?
B: 知道了。那么,星期五晚上呢?

C: There’s going to be a local rock concert, and we have lots of seats left for that.
C: 有一场当地摇滚音乐会,还有好多空位。
B: well. What time does it begin?
B: 噢。什么时间开始?

C: At 8:30.
C: 8:30
B: Which seats would you suggest?
B: 您建议买哪个座位?

C: How many tickets do you need?
C: 您要几张票?
B: Just two.
B: 就要两张。

C: It’s going to be loud, so I’d suggest sitting toward the back. Besides, those seats are cheaper, $3.50 each. Seats 35A and B are not bad.
C: 音乐会将很嘈杂,所以我建议坐后面。同时,票价也便宜。每张3. 5美元。35A和B就不错。
B: Those will be fine. Thank you.
B: 那很好,谢谢。