One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six| Seven   Translation | Key Points
Dialogue Three Room Change

Li Nan: Hello, this is Li Nan.
李南: 喂,我是李南。

Clerk: Good morning, Mr. Li Nan. This is the Front Desk. I’m afraid that the air conditioning in your room needs repair. We would like to request you to change your room. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
职员:早上好,李南先生,这里是前台。您房间的空调设备恐怕需要修理了。我们想请您换一下房间。真抱歉给您带来了不便。
L: OK. Well, I suppose we have no choice. What do you want us to do?
李: 好的,我想我们别无选择,您要我们做些什么呢?

C: What time is most convenient for you to change rooms, sir?
职: 先生,你们什么时间换房最方便呢?
L: We’re going out in about 15 minutes.
李: 我们15分钟左右就要出去了。

C: What time will you be back?
职: 什么时候回来呢?
L: Oh, around three or four o’clock, I suppose.
李: 噢,我想3,4点钟左右吧。

C: We could move your luggage while you are out, but could you take any valuables with you? You may pick up your new room key # 1201 from the Front desk when you return.
职: 我们可以在你们外出时搬移行李,但是你们可不可以把贵重物品带在身上?等你们回来时就可以在前台领取新的1201号房间的钥匙。
L: That sounds like the best way. What shall I do with the old one?
李:这似乎是最好的办法。原来的钥匙怎么处理?

C: Could you leave it at the Front Desk when you go out, please?
职: 请你们外出时交给前台好吗?
L: OK. I will do that.
李: 好的,就这么办。