Customer:
Good afternoon, Miss Liu.
客人: 早上好, 刘小姐.
Miss Liu: Good afternoon, sir.
刘小姐: 早上好,先生.
C: Well, I would like to know if it is possible
for me to change my room. I couldn’t sleep last night. The noise
from the construction site across the street was too much for me.
客: 我想知道可否给我换一下房间.我昨晚睡不着.马路对面的建筑工地的噪音太大了.
L: Oh, dear. I’m sorry to hear that.
刘: 噢,天啊,听到这些我很抱歉.
C: Anyhow, I’d like to change my room.
客: 无论如何,我想换房间.
L: Let me check with the Front Desk and I am sure they will come
up with a satisfactory solution.
(After a minute)
刘: 让我到前台查一下,我相信他们会想出一个满意的解决办法.
(过了一会儿)
L: Well, sir, they are awfully sorry for the inconvenience. They
will change the room for you. There comes the manager.
刘: 先生, 他们对于给您造成的不便感到很抱歉.他们会给您换房间.经理来了。
Manager: I’m awfully sorry, sir. I do apologize. Let me see if we
can find you a quieter room. 1419 is unoccupied and it’s at the
back of the hotel. But it’s two floors higher up. Would you mind
moving two floors up, sir?
经理: 非常对不起,先生,我向您道歉.让我看看能否给您找到一间安静些的房间.1419号没人住,它在旅馆的后部.但它要高两层,您介意住得再高两层吗,先生?
C: No, not at all.
客: 不,没关系.
M: Very good. Please give us a call when you are ready to move,
and we’ll send a bellboy to help you with your luggage.
经: 太好了,您准备好时请给我们打电话,我们将派人帮您拿行李.
C: Thank you. You’ve been very helpful.
客: 谢谢,您帮了我.
M: And please remember to bring your key card down to the Reception
Desk so that we can change the room number on it.
经: 请记得把钥匙牌拿到下面的接待处,以便我们在上面换房间号.
C: OK. Thank you. And thank you, too, Miss Liu.
客: 好的,谢谢.也谢谢你,刘小姐.
M: You’re welcome. I hope you’ll be more comfortable in your new
room and have a sound sheep.
经: 别客气.希望您在新房间里能舒适些.祝您睡个好觉.
C: Thank you.
客: 谢谢.
|