|
Miss
Liu: Is this your first visit to Beijing, Mr. White?
L: 怀特先生,你是初次到北京旅游吗? Mr.
White: Yes. I wonder where shall we start? W:
是的,我想知道我们从何处开始游览? L: Shall we go to Tian'anmen
Square first? L: 我们先去天安门广场好吗? W:
Great! To me, nothing seems better than to visit Tiananmen
square. W: 好极了!对我来说,似乎没有什么比参观天安门广场更好的了。
L: Good. Shall we go there on foot? L:
好!我们步行去吗? W: Is it far from
here to the Square? W:从这儿到广场远吗?
L: No. About twenty minutes' walk. L:不远,大约需要走二十分钟。
W: OK, let's go there on
foot. And I think we can see more of Beijing in this way.
W: 好,我们步行去那儿,并且我认为步行能够看到北京更多的地方。
L: You are quite right.(at the Square) L:
你说的对。 W: Oh, how great it
is! What fine workmanship! I've heard so much about the Square. Now
I have the pleasure of seeing it with my own eyes. W:
噢,太壮观了!多么精湛的工艺啊!关于天安门广场,我早有所闻,今天我有幸亲眼目 睹天安门广场。 L:
It is five hundred yards wide. L: 天安门广场有五百码宽。
|
|